5 IMPORTANT THINGS EVERY CURVY GIRL SHOULD KNOW

           
No one said being a curvy girl is easy. Of course, it isn't. Living every single day could turn out to be fun or a total nightmare. Ultimately, it depends on your overall attitude.

Here are 5 key things every curvy girl should take note of to live an amazing life:

1. YOU ARE UNIQUE: The fact that you look different from most people should tell you that you are a rare specie. I can recall the number of times I walked into a place and I was the only big girl there. Of course, all the attention was directed on me because of my size and confidence. I have always even thought that people feel intimidated by my size even though I had no intention of intimidating anyone. This is of course what made them to bully me and try to break me down so they could feel better about themselves. That is power.

2. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU: People have this general belief that big girls have issues. They can give you a long list and long lectures from low self-esteem to inferiority complex to insecurity etc. I personally don't think I have ever had any serious issues. Although, there was a time I used to feel inadequate when I was younger but that was because I allowed people to make me feel that way. The way I see it actually is that insecure people tend to pick on big people and project their issues on them to feel good about themselves because they feel that big people are insecure. That is why you need to be strong. If you make it clear to them that you are secure and confident in yourself and with your size, they would have no reason to do any of that.

3. PEOPLE WOULD ALWAYS TALK: One thing you need to take note of is that people would always give their opinions about you whether you require it or not. It is up to you to accept these opinions, negative or positive as your reality or not. Relax and live your life. Eat what you want. Do what you want. Pursue any career you want. Wear whatever you want. Go wherever you want. Fall in love with and marry whoever you want. Life is too short. You only live once so live your best life always.

4. YOU CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE: Forget what people say about you not being able to pursue a certain career because of your size. You can have interest in the media, music industry, movie industry, the fashion industry etc. Just go for it. Times are changing. There are so many popular plus size people making us proud in their respective industries. We have Toolz who is an on air personality and a model. Latasha Ngwube, a TV personality, Adaora Ukoh, an actress, Tess Halliday and Ashley Graham who are plus size models. They are simply amazing.

5. YOU ARE AMAZING: You need to realize that you are amazing just the way you are. I strongly feel the song by Bruno Mars should have been specially dedicated to curvy and plus size women. It is only bold and curvy women that are strong and amazing enough to live their lives to the fullest and not give a damn what anybody thinks. What you cannot change you accept and take pride in. If you cannot change the wonderful way God made you, all you have to do is accept it. Also, always remember that no one can reduce your value or make you feel worthless without your permission.

Kurvy  Onyii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO BECOME A FULL TIME PLUS SIZE MODEL

5 BASIC MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT PLUS SIZE

THE CURVY GIRL'S TIPS FOR LIVING A FULFILLED LIFE